We’re seeking a smart, motivated and ambitious individual to join our team at DataChemist, Ireland’s newest and most exciting software startup (or at least we think so).
Our technology will change the way the world handles and uses data. Now we just need to tell people about it. That’s where you come in. As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will hold a key position in the business development team, responsible for identifying target accounts, finding the right people to speak to, and reaching out and generating meetings.
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a small but growing VC-funded start-up. We combine competitive salary with a huge opportunity for career development and the chance for the successful candidate to skip a few rungs of the ladder on the way up.
DataChemist HQ is at the top of Capel Street in Dublin, round the corner from the finest burritos in the city (El Patron, people who argue Boojum are superior are unlikely to get the job)
Ultimately we’re looking for the right type. Creative, problem solving, comfortable with showing initiative. Enthusiastic and wanting to make a difference rather than sitting around waiting for a pay cheque.
- You are comfortable working to targets and don’t need (or want) micro-management
- You are confident and don’t mind picking up the phone - or talking to extremely important people on the other end of it
- You are a fast learner, or you already have enough experience in Saas enterprise sales to make up for being a slow one
- You are interested in technology and how it can benefit the world and our customer’s world
- Experience is not required if you meet the criteria above, but it certainly won’t hurt if you have some
Job Type: Full-time
Apply online by filling out the form below.
DataChemist - Dublin, Ireland