We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills to be a Part Time Administrative Officer for our growing team.
The successful candidate will be ambitious, have a bias to action, be quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organisation and an unwavering attention to detail. This is a demanding position that requires someone who can exercise good judgment and initiative. No two days will be the same!
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handle complex calendars for multiple colleagues including booking and confirming meetings
- Schedule meetings, internally and externally
- Communicate with key partners, both internally and externally
- Book, manage, and oversee logistics for offsites, team events, industry events, and conferences
- Coordinate new hire setup
- Manage relationships with accountants, landlords and other external parties
- Handle payments, invoices and bank accounts. Purchase equipment.
- Coordinate travel itineraries
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Write reports of meetings, assist in the creation of presentations, and conduct research.
- Experience in administrative or executive assistant roles supporting multiple people simultaneously
- Team-player who thrives in a fast-paced collaborative setting
- Understanding of how to prioritise and respond accordingly
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to be discreet and maintain confidential information
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Gmail, Google Calendar and general collaborative tools
What We Offer
A unique opportunity to join a fast-growing venture-backed startup developing a database with unique capabilities. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor and become part of a highly talented team on a fast-growth venture-funded track with competitive salary, stock-options package and a range of benefits.
This may be a part time role for now, but the role represents an opportunity for significant growth - both personal and in the value of equity as the company expands. You will be one of the first 15 employees of a company that could be Ireland’s next unicorn.
Use the form below to apply
DataChemist - Dublin, Ireland