Is growth your true north? Ireland’s most exciting deep tech startup is seeking a Digital Marketing Professional to join our team and drive bottom-line growth.A successful candidate for this position will be comfortable bootstrapping campaigns and have a strong understanding of paid social media and digital marketing channels, strategies, and tactics.
You should be creative, bring great ideas to the table, and have the drive to make things happen. You should be a team player who happily incorporates feedback from multiple stakeholders. And you are able to efficiently conceptualise, deploy paid campaigns, analyse results, and quickly adapt creative and content to drive increasing returns on your output.
You will put in place a system for measuring, reporting, and optimising key user growth metrics and use growth hacking techniques to improve engagement and completion rates.
You should be comfortable talking to users to learn about their journey.
We are an open source company, so you will have to work with the peculiarities of that channel.
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research
- Propose creative new projects intended to attract prospects and convert leads
- Translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results
- Create & curate social content alongside paid social media strategy to help grow followers and drive awareness/affinity with new and existing customers.
- Employ growth hacking practices to reach and engage with core audiences across a wide variety of channels to identify the best reach and return.
Bonus marks if you are:
- Relentless, data-driven experimenter. A person who is naturally intellectually curious, gets bored easily, likes to learn new things, and really likes to conduct experiments and test hypotheses.
- Creative, solution-oriented risk-taker. Thinks outside the box, willing to take risks that fail and try non-traditional approaches to achieve goals.
- Can program enough to automate things.
- Overall you must be obsessed with customers and growth!
What We Offer
A unique opportunity to join a fast-growing venture-backed startup developing a database with unique capabilities. The successful candidate will be the first member of our internal marketing team. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor and become part of a highly talented team on a fast-growth venture-funded track with competitive salary, excellent stock-options package and a full range of benefits.
If you are interested apply via the form below.
DataChemist - Dublin, Ireland